TodO..

BIENVENIDO

lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

CD #1 Y CD #2

01 - When Love Takes Over [Ft. Kelly Rowland]
02 - Gettin' Over [Ft. Chris Willis]
03 - Sexy Bitch [Ft. Akon]
04 - Memories [Ft. Kid Cudi]
05 - On The Dancefloor [Ft. Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap]
06 - It's The Way You Love Me [Ft. Kelly Rowland]
07 - Missing You [Ft. Novel]
08 - Choose [Ft. Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland]
09 - How Soon Is Now [Ft. Dirty South & Julie McKnight]
10 - I Gotta Feeling [FMIF Remix Edit]
11 - One Love [Ft. Estelle]
12 - I Wanna Go Crazy [Ft. Will.I.Am]
13 - Sound Of Letting Go [Ft. Chris Willis]
14 - Toyfriend [Ft. Wynter Gordon]
15 - If We Ever [Ft. Makeba]

CCD# 2
01 - When Love Takes Over [Ft. Kelly Rowland] [Electro Extended Version]
02 - Sexy Bitch [Ft. Akon] [Club Version Mixee]
03 - Memories [Ft. Kid Cudi] [Version Mixee]
04 - I Wanna Go Crazy [Ft. Will.I.Am] [Extended Version Mixee]
05 - I Gotta Feeling [FMIF Remix Edit Version Mixee]
06 - Choose [Ft. Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland] [Version Mixee]
07 - On The Dancefloor [Ft. Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap] [Extended Version Mixee]
08 - Missing You [Ft. Novel] [Club New Version Mixee]
09 - Gettin' Over [Ft. Chris Willis] [Club Version Mixee]
10 - It's The Way You Love Me [Ft. Kelly Rowland] [Final Version Mixee]
11 - One Love [Ft. Estelle] [Extended Version Mixee]
12 - It's Your Life [Ft. Chris Willis] [Version Mixee]
13 - Sound Of Letting Go [Ft. Chris Willis] [Version Mixee]
14 - I Need You Now [Ft. Samantha Jade] [Version Mixee]
15 - How Soon Is Now [Ft. Dirty South & Julie McKnight] [Version Mixee]
16 - Toyfriend [Ft. Wynter Gordon] [Version Mixee]

No hay comentarios: